Re: [MOL] TZBEL/reply [00390] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TZBEL/reply

Tim,
	Chemo alone may not have saved people, but it can be an integral part
of the treatment protocol.  Don't dismiss it entirely.  My husband has
pancreatic ca, diagnosed in Oct 3, 1998 and has had Gemzar and 5FU, along
with alternative herbal therapy, radiation and an experimental radioisotope
of phosphorous.  He was given a "Death Sentence" by his first oncologist and
has passed that date up and continues to improve.  The pancreatic tumor is
dead and we are monitoring him for any mets that we may have missed.  We
contribute his "miracle" to prayer and an unorthodox regime of alternative
and traditional interventions.
	Good luck in your journey and please consider all options available
to you.
God Bless,

Nisi