[MOL] Nanc/ Re: chris [00382] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nanc/ Re: chris

In a message dated 4/8/99 10:24:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, NLPOST@AOL.COM
writes:

> Just what are your Dad's symptoms?  When Don was on Chemo and then
radiation,  he had trouble with his eyes, headackes, weak in the legs and had
to be
>  pushed in a wheelchair.
	Sounds like the same symptoms.

I don't understand why you are so hung up on him having an MRI.  Our Doctor
said that the cat-scan shows cancer better.  You sure are keeping yourself
worked up about this, and this in not good for you or your family,
	I am NOT hung up about it, but I read somewhere that MRIs work and
Catscans don't when searching for brain tumors.  I sense that not all is well
with my Dad; I see things I don't feel comfortable with and since he has an
uncooperative, do-it-my-way doctor, that doesn't exactly reassure me.

I just hate to see you doing this to yourself.  Take a deep breath and digest
all this mail with information coming your way.