[MOL] FW: Vacation Pay [00378] Medicine On Line

[MOL] FW: Vacation Pay

Title: FW: Vacation Pay

-----Original Message-----
From: Vince Main [mailto:vmain@boisestate.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 1999 8:16 AM
To: Kathy Corrigan; PElliott@labor.state.id.us; FATBOY95@micron.net;
lesb@micron.net; mminor@micron.net; redford@micron.net;
craig.mauck@midata.com; harveNA@mmis.state.id.us;
whiteh2o@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Vacation Pay

January 1, 2000

Re: Vacation Pay

Dear Staff Employee:

Our records indicate that you have not used any vacation time over the past 100 year(s). As I'm sure you are aware, employees are granted 24 days of paid leave per year or pay in lieu of time off.

Please either take 9,400 days off work or notify our office and your next pay check will reflect payment of $8,277,432.22 which will include all pay and interest for the past 1,200 months.

Sincerely,

Automated Payroll Processing