Re: [MOL] TZBEL/reply -Reply [00370] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TZBEL/reply -Reply

Lillian,

Thanks for the welcome as well as the related web sites.  The impetus
for joining this group was the recent dx of my friend, who is in their
very early 30s, with colon cancer.  I've already read a few of your
emails and have found them to be quite educational.  I am quite
confident that once I introduce my friend to this web site that the
benefits they derive will far surpass cerebral realm.