[MOL] Fwd: Sarah, how is Greg? back to you from Nanc [00360] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Sarah, how is Greg? back to you from Nanc

sarahwburg@hotmail.com writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: Sarah, how is Greg? back to you from Nanc
 Thank you for writing back.  I am so sorry to hear about Marty's
 wife.  What a shame :(  Please tell him that they are in my prayers.

 Per my mom tonight, Greg's running a fever around 101, they may send
 him back to the hosp. tomorrow if he isn't improving.  He is very
 congested in his chest, aches and pains all over.

 I'll try to keep you updated, I appreciate all the prayers for Greg.

---- Begin included message ----
Dear Nanc,

Thank you for writing back.  I am so sorry to hear about Marty's
wife.  What a shame :(  Please tell him that they are in my prayers.

Per my mom tonight, Greg's running a fever around 101, they may send
him back to the hosp. tomorrow if he isn't improving.  He is very
congested in his chest, aches and pains all over.

I'll try to keep you updated, I appreciate all the prayers for Greg.

>From: NLPOST@aol.com
>To: sarahwburg@hotmail.com
>Subject: Re: Sarah, how is Greg? back to you from Nanc
>Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 15:02:56 EDT
>
>Hi Sarah,
>Please let Greg and your Mother know that my heart goes out to them
and you
>too.  Please keep me updated every few days if you can..  Marty's
Wife Barb,
>has her cancer back and will be going back on Chemo, will know when
on the
>16th.  I'll let you know.  I did forward your message to the MOL's
and to
>Marty, is isn't signed back onto MOL as yet but posts me every day,
we
>adopted each other as Brother and Sister, we hope to meet in Ohio
the first
>week of June.  So if you only have time for one letter, you can
write to him
>or to me and we will forward it to each other.
>You take care, tell Greg all the MOLs ask about him every day and he
is
>getting all our prayers.
>Love ya,
>Nanc ():-)
>I don't blame your Mother a bit, I'll help her fight if she needs
help..

>In a message dated 4/7/99 1:00:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>sarahwburg@hotmail.com writes:
>
><< Subj:	 Re: Sarah, how is Greg?
> Date:	4/7/99 1:00:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> From:	sarahwburg@hotmail.com (Sarah It'smeSarah)
> To:	NLPOST@aol.com
>
> Hello Nanc,
>
> Thanks for the Easter wishes, I hope yours was nice.  Thank you for
> the nice note too.
>
> Greg just arrived home today, my mom called to let me know.  He is
> miserable.  His insurance wouldn't authorize any more time in the
> hosp. and they sent him home with home health.  I guess we know who
> my mom will sue if anything happens to him.
>
> Thank you for the prayers for us/Greg.  It is nice to know people
> care about him so much.  I pray for the Molers too, hope everyone
is
> doing okay.  I received a note from Marty saying his Barb was sick,
> have you heard from him?  I get letters occasionally from him but
he
> hasn't said if she is okay lately.  Please let me know, he is so
dear
> to Greg and I'm sure Greg would want to know if anything is going
on
> with her or anyone else with MOL.
>
> Thanks again, you are so nice to us.  Sarah
>

> >From: NLPOST@aol.com
> >To: sarahwburg@hotmail.com
> >Subject: Sarah, how is Greg?
> >Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 22:43:13 EDT
> >
> >Hi Sarah,
> >I'm sorry I never wished you Greg and your family's a happy
Easter,

---- End included message ----