[MOL] lung cancer [00351] Medicine On Line

[MOL] lung cancer

Hi all,
  Just found out tonite my mom's aunt has lung cancer with probable mets to the brain. She had terrible headaches and went to emergency room last night and they put her in the hospital. After doing some tests found out she has lung cancer, and she has a tumor in her brain also. They're not sure what kind or stage, but at this point I guess it doesn't matter. It's cancer.
   It's going to be hard for mom(Diana) because she is already dealing with dad's lung cancer. Dad seems to be getting weaker and weaker. So please will you remember us in your prayers especially since my uncle died from lung cancer several years ago and now my aunt has it.
Take care,
love
tami