Re: [MOL] Unsubscribing [00047] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Unsubscribing

Hello,

I don't mean to be rude, and I have no idea
who runs this list...but I have tried four times,
unsuccessfully, to unsubscribe from this list.

I have followed the unsubscribe instructions
exactly, and received confirmation that my
request to unsubscribe was sent to the moderator.

Now, Take me off this list, before I report this as
spam, which is what it has become after four
requests to be removed.

Thank you,

K. Williams