Re: [MOL] Requesting help/Kathy from Nanc [00045] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Requesting help/Kathy from Nanc

Dear Cori,

Thank you for taking time for me when you have so much "tumult"
in your life.

Dad's surgery went well.  This was Step #1.  The family is together,
something I pray for you.  I'm still trying to locate Papermaster on
the computer, too.

I'm checking my emails every day.  Its hard to talk on the phone,
hardly home anymore, and when I am friends are relatives are
calling for updates.   Its exhausting.

I want you to take time for yourself, it sounds like you need it.  Let
your ex deal with the boys school.  You have enough on your mind.
If I can help you, please let me know.

Love,
Wendy