Re: [MOL] Jeannie/ Here's the Canadian Air Transportation [00030] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeannie/ Here's the Canadian Air Transportation

Jeannie Dear:  Here's the Canadian Air Transportation Information.  Yes, I
understand Socialized Medicine, it has advantages and disadvantages; but
right now we want you at the best.  Stay strong friend, you know we are all
here rooting and praying for you.  Your friend, lillian

MISSION AIR TRANSPORTATION NETWORK   (CANADA)

ADDRESS   TELEPHONE   EMAIL
Mission Air Transportation Network Procter & Gamble Building
4711 Young Street
North York, Ontario
M2N 6K8 Office:
Fax:
  416 222 6335
416 222 6930 missnair@interlog.com

Learn more at the Mission Air Transportation Network home page

Return to the directory of organizations serving Canada

NORTH CAROLINA BAPTIST MEN AVIATION MINISTRY Member of the Air Care Alliance

ADDRESS   TELEPHONE   EMAIL