Re: [MOL] We are in the Chat room... [00022] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] We are in the Chat room...

Dear Nanc,

Could you please add this to the dedication page for Angelo.  Our
Sister In Law had this made for me and we had it on an easel next
to the pictures.

I am doing ok.  Just tired.  I'll write more later.

Love ya all,
Marys