[MOL] Re: information(She isn't on MOL) needs our help and support... [00021] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: information(She isn't on MOL) needs our help and support...

Hi Susan,
Do you know what kind of cancer they are calling it?  Small cell lung cancer,
non small cell lung cancer, ect?  I hate to tell you this, but it really
doesn't sound to good.  What kind of Chemo are they using?  I am sending this
to Lil, we are on the MOL cancer support forum, keep in touch and we'll see
what information we can come up with for you and your to young father.  OK.
Much Love and many prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 4/1/99 10:46:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,