[MOL] Fwd: How did Gregs Surgery go??????? [00013] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: How did Gregs Surgery go???????

sarahwburg@hotmail.com writes:

<< Dear Nanc,

 Greg had his surgery this morning, he's been having lots of pain in side
 and back and blood in his urine since.  He's had a bad headache for the
 past few days also so he's going to have a spinal tap, I don't know when
 today (it may be done by now, actually).  I don't know when he's going
 home either.

 Thanks very much for the very generous offer of the lamp, but I am
 moving to Wash. DC soon and I don't think it would be a good idea to
 send now.  Maybe after I move?  I do appreciate your kindness though and
 that was sweet of you to send one to Greg and Shona.

 I 'll keep you updated.  Your prayers are really appreciated, I don't
 know why he's having these problems :(    Thanks again, Sarah

---- Begin included message ----