[MOL] The empty egg [00007] Medicine On Line

[MOL] The empty egg

Dear Moler angels...a friend sent this, and it touched me on so many levels,
especially as a cancerer. I send it with love to each of you, dear friends,
with a wish that during this special season each of you might be filled with
peace and hope. Love, Joicy

Jeremy was born with a twisted body and a slow mind. At the age of 12he