Re: [MOL] Requesting help/Kathy from Nanc [01832] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Requesting help/Kathy from Nanc

Dear Wendy - I'm sorry to hear about your Dad's surgery - he'll be in my
prayers.  No I have not heard of the drugs you mention - nor the Grupo Medical
and Dr. Papemaster.  I searched and searched the Internet the other day looking
for a Dr. Pagemaster in Tijuana - well I'll do some more research now that
you've given me a different name.  I sent you a bunch of stuff on Cancer Clinics
in Tijuana - there are quite a few of them, some offering only alternative, some
traditional and alternative combinations.
The reason I went to IAT is that in Mexico they had not had any success with my
type of cancer - I knew that, but still believed that it would help build my
immune system up which I'm sure it did - and then I was able to find a clinic,
IAT which has had some relative success with my type of cancer - and that is
where I headed.  I am undergoing treatment there, a totally different treatment
from the Mexico one - and I return for my first follow up visit next week - I
was there last Fall for 3 months.  My last CT scan in January showed
"significant improvement" from the previous one in July 98 - and to be honest,
I'm not sure what is working....I just am gland something is.  I continue to
take the laetrile and Prevenca and Vit C in megadoses from Mexico, and combined
with all the other stuff I've been doing, plus the IAT treatment....plus trying
to maintain a positive attitude and lots of faith thrown in!!
Today specifically has not been a particularly good day and I feel stressed out
big time - I have 3 teenage sons and I'm stressed with all of them - they're not
doing well in school and their report cards leave much to be desired !! Believe
me, they're not framing material !! Also had an argument with my ex, who of
course always blames me for everything....somehow it's always my fault - always
has been.  I vented by leaving him about 5 voicemails....talking to him
personally is even more stressful sometimes.  At least this way I don't have to
listen to his answers...of course, he'll probably delete every one of mine too,
however, at least I got it off my chest.  Stress is not good ....but sometimes
life is just stressful !! I 've said before that if I ever wrote a book it would
be titled "Mothers just CAN'T have cancer !!! Anyway my friend, getting back to
your Dad - I will see what I can find on Grupo Medical....and in the meantime my
best thoughts and positive vibes will be headed that way -----promise I won't
send you stressful ones...just calming happy positive ones. Love. Cori.