Re: [MOL] Jeannie [01826] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeannie

Jeannie:  I am pretty sure there is a free travel For Canadians also.
Don't faint!  The one question I have is will your insurance pay for the
cost?  If worse comes to worse, you are able to use "Life Insurance
Policies" and just use the amount for treatment.  I pray I have helped you
some friend.  Love you, lillian

National Patient Air Transport Helpline
P.O. Box 1940
Manassas, VA 22110
(800)296-1217
E-mail: mailto:npathmsg@aol.com
Web site: http://www.npath.org/
Provides referrals for charitable and discounted patient medical air
transport services.