Re: [MOL] Re: Patrick [01824] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Patrick

Nisi,
For what it's worth I can tell you this: my neighbor Jan is cancer-free for 8
years and still has some bouts with side-effects of radiation, primarily
stomach stuff (diarreah mostly).  She just got her recent check-up about 2
months ago and no cancer has ever returned, thank God!

She never had chemo back then, just alot of radiation.  She is doing very
otherwise.
-chris