[MOL] Re: Patrick [01821] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Patrick

Hi MOLers,
	Patrick is home and we are elated! However, our first night home was spent
vomiting and groaning.  Does radiation cause people to have difficulty
digesting food or cause nausea after eating?  He says it feels like his
stomach is contracting/cramping.  When he does vomit it is like water, but
huge amounts.  I got him into a gastroenterologist today, but I was hoping one
of you could shed some light on this.  Thanks,

Love,
Nisi