From: betty kula <pitakula@webtv.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 1999 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Molers New's/Head and Neck Cancer

Lil
I just got home from MDA today. They gave me the Thalidomide. I guess
the drug company is furnishing it to them.
I will start taking it Friday. It is a phase 2
trial and I was told I was the third person to get it. I will start on 8
pills ( 50mg) a day the first week 12 a day the next and 16 a day the
next. I think phase 2 trials are to determine what dosage you can
tolerate. My tumor marker is way up since I have been off treatment for
a couple of months so I am praying this works.
Betty