RE: [MOL] Lil [01817] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Lil

Hi Lil:  The pain I have relating to my ribs is, some of them are sore when
you touch them and that's the only time you feel it.  Then lately there are
a couple that I get an occasional shooting pain or as I found out when I was
excercising hurt upon certain movements.  The one's that hurt upon touch
also hurt in the back where the ribs are.  I know this Broncho Alveolare
likes to climb up the rib cage or so I've read.  Oh well, today's our last
day of work.  Have a blessed Easter and I will be back on line on Monday.
Love June