RE: [MOL] sounding off-Diana [01816] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] sounding off-Diana

Hi Diana:  I hope you don't mind, but I have a question.  I was wondering
how you know that Rodney probably has cancer in the adrenal gland.  I also
have NSCLC and my bone scan remained the same since 10/97 so Lillian said
the pain in a few of my ribs could be the adrenal gland soo.... I am trying
to find out what I can about that gland.  Hope you don't mind the question.
Your friend June A.