[MOL] Web sites for Laurie Poole, from Nanc [01806] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Web sites for Laurie Poole, from Nanc

Hi Laurie,
Can you scan a picture of you for our MOL album, or mail it to me, one of your
Dad too;
Nancy Postema
P.O. Box 5088
North Muskegon, MI  49445
E-mail  NLPOST@aol.com

Web site addresses you will want to put in your favorate places...

Mol Photo Album:
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/molers/index.html
My Site:
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/artsncrafts/index.html
MOL Chat Room:
http://paris.aeneas.net/molers/
 A Cool Site:
http://members.aol.com/Cuttyhunk/Angels.html
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 3/31/99 10:04:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,