[MOL] Jokes [01801] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Jokes

There's a bear and a rabbit in the woods and they come across
a golden frog, they think this is an amazing discovery and
they are even more amazed when it talks to them.  The golden
frog admits that he doesn't often meet people, but when he
does he gives them six wishes. He tells them that they can
have 3 wishes each.

The bear immediately asks that all the other bears in the
forest be  female.  Which the frog immediately does.

The rabbit after thinking for a while, asks for a crash helmet
and one appears, which he places on his head.

The bear is amazed at this, but carries on with his next wish,
he asks  that all the bears in the neighboring forests be
female as well, and thus it is so!

The rabbit then wishes that he could have a motorcycle, it appears
before him, and he climbs on board and starts revving the engine.
The bear cannot believe it,  he remarks to the rabbit that he has
wasted two wishes that he could of had for himself.

Shaking his head, he makes his final wish, 'That all the other bears
in the world be female as well.'  The frog replies that it has been
done and they both turn to the rabbit for his last wish.

The rabbit revs up the engine and thinks for a second, and then
says:-  "I wish for the bear to be gay!" and promptly drives off as
fast as he can!

 A young courting couple are out for a romantic walk along a country lane.
They walk
hand in hand and as they stroll, his lustful desire rises to a peak. He is
just about to get
frisky when she says, "I hope you don't mind but I really do need to take a
pee"

 Slightly taken a back by this vulgarity, he suggests she go behind this
hedge. She nods agreement and disappears behind the hedge. As he waits, he can
hear the sound of tight
nylon knickers rolling down voluptuous legs and imagines what is being
exposed. Unable
to contain his animal thoughts a moment longer, he reaches through a gap in
the foliage,
his hand touching her leg.

 He quickly brings his hand further up her thigh until suddenly and with great
astonish-
ment finds himself gripping a long, thick appendage hanging between her legs.

 He shouts in horror, "My God, Mary, have you changed your sex!"

 "No," she replies, "I've changed my mind, I had to take a shit......

An old woman went to visit her daughter and she found
 her naked, waiting for her husband.

The mother asks the daughter:"what are you doing naked?"

The daughter responds:"This is the dress of love."

When the mother returns home, She strips naked and waits for her husband.

When her husband arrives, he asks her:"what are you doing naked, woman?"

She responds:"This is the dress of love."

And he said to her:"Well, go iron it."

There were two twins, Joe and John. Joe was the owner of an old dilapidated
boat. It just so happened John's wife died the same day Joe's boat sank. A few
days later, a kindly old woman saw Joe and mistook him for John. She stated
"I'm sorry to hear about your loss, you must feel terrible." Joe, thinking she
was talking about the boat, said "Hell no, fact is I'm sort of glad to be rid
of her. She was rotten and old from the beginning. Her bottom was all
shriveled up and she smelled like old dead fish. She was always losing her
water.  She had a crack in the back and a pretty big hole in the front too.
Every time I used her, her hole got bigger and she leaked like crazy. I guess
I finally finished her off when I rented her to these four guys looking for a
good time. I warned them that she wasn't very good, but they wanted her
anyhow.  The damn fools tried to get into her all at the same time and she
split right up the middle.." The old woman fainted on the spot !!!!