Re: [MOL] RE:June's pain.. [01789] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE:June's pain..

When my adrenal glands started to fail, I would get a sharp pain on both
sides (as both adrenal glands were non functioning)  as the pain progressed
(simply because I was too stupid to go another doctor at that time) it would
hurt on the ribs and move to the back.  The pain was  approx. mid way to the
neck area.  Now, I have another type pain just on the right side, it is
stabbing and burning; but I also found out I have a clamp right in this area
from the gall bladder surgery.  Gall bladder pain can also be one sided.
This pain comes and increases in strength as time goes on.  When you double
over and fall on your knees vomiting this is definite gall bladder.
Remember that the gall bladder is on the right side, a little to the center.
You first feel you are having a gas attack and it may only happen a couple
of times a year; but then all of a sudden it rears it's head and you can't
forget about it.
Irritable bowel syndrome of the upper intestines can also cause a pain in
the side.  You should definitely pursue it June, no matter what.  Just happy
that it doesn't sound like bone cancer, wouldn't want that for you or anyone
else.  Your friend, lillian