Re: [MOL] Light of Life [01783] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Light of Life

Hi Chris,
Sounds very nice.  You know you and Nita are so close you ought to try and
sset up a meeting.  I'm hoping I can make it out to PA this summer to meet all
of you on our way home.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 3/31/99 7:29:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, CCR0417@AOL.COM