Re: [MOL] Light of Life [01781] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Light of Life

Cool!  After Christmas I kept the electric candles out and 3 sets of white
lights.  In my living room and dining room I strung the small lights weaved
together with strands of silk ivy in front of mirrors.  It's so lovely, like
stars reflecting off a pond!   The mirror gives the light added vibrance.

-chris