Re: [MOL] sounding off [01779] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] sounding off

Diana, I am so sorry to hear about your bad news. Just got mine
yesterday and it is a very scary feeling. Give my regards to Rodney and
tell him he is not alone. It is very hard to accept and venting is good.
God Bless you both, Jeanne