Re: [MOL] Check out UCLA ROsurg Page2/No Problem Jeanne [01778] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Check out UCLA ROsurg Page2/No Problem Jeanne

Hi, Lil, for true, adopt I mean! Will that be possible, considering I am
older than you? LOL. Yes, I am native american (range is 75% to 95%
depending on who my dad's father was! (Can you guess the puzzle here).

Thanks, I can use all the help I can get. Web sites would be nice as I
can just click on them now. I have to educate myself rather quickly. I
have a mass growing in my pleura and possible a met to the adrenals. Can
adrenal insufficiency enlarge the organ and show up as increased
activity on a PET scan? I have to find out. James keep asking if the
original pleural effusion could be from a primary in the pleural. No one
seems to know. The docs say it is not mesialthioma but a adenocarcinoma,
primary unknown.