Re: [MOL] Nanc - Angel of the Light of Life [01776] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc - Angel of the Light of Life

Hi Chris,
Look at my web site, and in the Crystal Line, you'll find the Crystal Electric
Oil Lamp.  If you can afford to send me $40.00, I'll ship you one, if not send
me what ever you can spare and I'll send you one, OK?
Love you,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 3/31/99 10:57:38 AM Eastern Standard Time, CCR0417@AOL.COM