Re: [MOL] Light of Life [01775] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Light of Life

Hi Chris,
I have one in the basement that has been lit since I designed and one up here
in the living room that I turned on the day Don was dx'd last March 24, so it
has been burning for over a year now, the flicker bulbs are only 4 watts.
Thanks.
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 3/31/99 10:50:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, CCR0417@AOL.COM