From: Lillian <firefly@islc.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 1999 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: [MOL] sounding off

Dear Diana: Feeling weak you say?  Dear Heart, caregivers and cancer folks are never weak, infact they are very strong people....sorry to hear about Rodney and you know I understand.  I do the same as Nancy, if I get frustrated I go outside and yell my lungs out and it really works.  What chemo is Rodney on?  Have you thought of Statin Is. Hos.?  Are you doing complementary meds. in support of traditional?  Pls. e-mail me and get me updated friend.  Love you, lillian