Re: [MOL] Happy Holiday [01772] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Happy Holiday

Hi Barb,
And the same to you dear heart.  It's such a joy to see our Lil back online
isn't it.  Still have to pay for the stuff that didn't come with the PC
though, she still needs a Scanner so she can help me with the MOL Photo Album.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)
Have a wonderful week-end...

In a message dated 3/31/99 10:40:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,