[MOL] Update: Prayer req for Mary/Angelo [01770] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Update: Prayer req for Mary/Angelo

This response came in to my prayer requests for Angelo and Mary.  I
subsequently notified them all of Angelo's death.
*****************

---- Begin included message ----
Dear Chris,

Thank you for your recent E-mail letting me know of Angelo's death.  Be
assured of a remembrance in my prayers for the happy repose of his soul and
especially for his wife, Mary, in the difficult days ahead.  I also
continue to pray for you, your father, and all who love him.

Father Charles Shelby, C.M.
Director
Association of the Miraculous Medal
1811 West Saint Joseph St.