Re: [MOL] RE:June from Nanc... [01769] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE:June from Nanc...

Hi June,
You hang in there, your in my prayers.
Love Ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 3/31/99 3:48:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ARGILA@telephonics.com writes:

<< Hi Lil:  I received the results of the bone scan.  There's been no change
 since my last one in Oct. '97.  So that's good.  Tell me about the pain from
 the adrenal gland??  When they said no change I was shaking my head on the
 phone because I know I feel something.  I went to exercise last night and I
 hadn't been there in a couple of weeks, when I started bending I could
 definetely feel something.  It was not the same kind on feeling I get from
 the tumor in the rt. lung when I bend.  So...  Anyway, I will let you know
 as soon as I hear about the CT Scan.

 Love June  P.S.  It is so great to see your happiness in keystrokes.  Smile