[MOL] RE: [01766] Medicine On Line

[MOL] RE:

Hi Lil:  I received the results of the bone scan.  There's been no change
since my last one in Oct. '97.  So that's good.  Tell me about the pain from
the adrenal gland??  When they said no change I was shaking my head on the
phone because I know I feel something.  I went to exercise last night and I
hadn't been there in a couple of weeks, when I started bending I could
definetely feel something.  It was not the same kind on feeling I get from
the tumor in the rt. lung when I bend.  So...  Anyway, I will let you know
as soon as I hear about the CT Scan.

Love June  P.S.  It is so great to see your happiness in keystrokes.  Smile