Fwd: [MOL] New Book-Male Sexual Secret's /Reply [01765] Medicine On Line

Fwd: [MOL] New Book-Male Sexual Secret's /Reply

In a message dated 3/31/99 11:33:29 AM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net
writes:
Hi Sis (Lil),
ROTFLMAO
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

<< Subj:	 Re: [MOL] New Book-Male Sexual Secret's /Reply
 Sure, just take my fun away!  I was getting all excited about this....Ok.
 Moler's you know that is my warped Irish wit!  Tee, hee !  lillian

---- Begin included message ----