[MOL] A Batty Joke! [01761] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A Batty Joke!

A young vampire bat came flapping in from the night, covered
in fresh blood and perched himself on the roof of the cave
to get some sleep.

Before long, all the other bats smelled the blood and began
hassling him about where he got it. He was tired and needing
a rest, so he told them to please leave him alone. However,
it was clear that he wasn't going to get any sleep until he
satisfied their curiosity.

"OK!" he said with exasperation, "follow me," and he flew
out of the cave with hundreds of bats following close behind
him.

Down through the valley they went, across the river and into
the deep forest. Finally he slowed down and all the other
bats excitedly gathered around him.

"Do you see that tree over there?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, yes!" the bats all screamed in a frenzy.

"Good," said the first bat, "Because I DIDN'T!"