Re: [MOL] sounding off [01739] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] sounding off

Diana, you mirrored most of us caregivers in your description of yourself. Hang in there, we will pray for you and for Frank. It must be terrible to learn a new job and work full time --I work part time and that gets hectic sometimes. You are definitely thought of and loved. Joan

DIANA STAIRHIME wrote:

 To anyone,  I need to vent or I will explode.  Rodney went to the oncologist  on Monday and his x-ray showed more cancer showing up in his other lung now.  He was diognosed in May 98 with nsclc.  He also has mets to the brain.  He is so down and so am i.  I feel like I did when we first found out he had cancer devastated.  I don't like feeling like I am not in control.  At work I am learning a new job and with trying to cope with Rodney's illness I just lost it.  I took a few days off work to get myselt settled.  It's so much easier to help someone else than it is youself and I don't like to feel weak.  Diana