Re: [MOL] sounding off [01738] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] sounding off

Hi Diana,
I'm so sorry to hear your news and I understant your flustrations.  Please
vent as you must.  I know that Angelo just leaving us too has to add to your
feelings.  You know as we all do that you have to be strong for Rodney.  I
remember when I first heard that Don had cancer I felt like you too.  I used
to go down the basement to cry.  I did in front of him in the Doctors office
and could she how hard on him to see me cry.  When I just needed to scream, I
went out back in the woods and done just that.  It really did help.  Of course
I would be telling God how very mean that he was to infect such a wonderful
man at the same time.  It is a really rough life being a caregiver, isn't it?
Not that we don't like and feel good about doing it, but it can be so
frustrating.  There are times that I get mad at myself for not being able to
stay in control, I feel that I should because I'm not the one with the cancer.
These are all normal feelings Diana, so just quit beating up on yourself.
Please write or call anytime.  I just thank God every minute that I still have
my Don and that he is cancer free.  I am glad that the Doctor only gave him
until last Thanksgiving to live, cause it just makes me that much more
thankful.
Much Love, Many Hugs & lots of Prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 3/31/99 6:50:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,