Re: [MOL] Angelo [01737] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Angelo

Dearest Mary, Your courage and love  come through loud and clear. You are an
exceptional person and have been an inspiration to us. Our love and prayers are
with you and your family. Always remember that you did everything for Angelo
that anyone could possibly do, and it was done with a great love. Your friend,
Joan