Re: [MOL] sounding off [01735] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] sounding off

Dear Diana,
Vent away, dear heart. I am so very sorry to hear the news about Rodney,
and can sure understand your shock and distress. I'm sure I would feel
absolutely overwhelmed if I were in your shoes; it's good that you are
gettting a little time off. Please know that you are not alone, that we
are here to walk with you through this. Know too that I am surrounding
you and Rodney with prayers. Love, Joicy