Re: [MOL] Requesting help/Kathy from Nanc [01734] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Requesting help/Kathy from Nanc

Dear Wendy, It sounds as if you are from S. Cal--You have a lot of great doctors
down there. My husband has nsclc, not in his liver though, but we are from
Oregon, and have recently entered a treatment program called stereotactic body
radiosurgery in Staten Island, NY. UCLA also does this, but not  for
metastisized cancer, especially NSCLC. We were surprised when we sent his
records there and they accepted him. We will pray for him. Your friend, Joan