Re: [MOL] (no subject) [01732] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject)

I can hardly wait to do that, June--How is the weather? We had a virtual
blizzard yesterday. Whatever is wrong with M. Nature? I'm not impressed. It is
snowing this morning, too. Must be spring in Klamath Falls--However this is
bizarre even for our uncertain springs. Love, Joan