[MOL] sounding off [01726] Medicine On Line

[MOL] sounding off

To anyone,
  I need to vent or I will explode.  Rodney went to the oncologist  on Monday and his x-ray showed more cancer showing up in his other lung now.  He was diognosed in May 98 with nsclc.  He also has mets to the brain.  He is so down and so am i.  I feel like I did when we first found out he had cancer devastated.  I don't like feeling like I am not in control.  At work I am learning a new job and with trying to cope with Rodney's illness I just lost it.  I took a few days off work to get myselt settled.  It's so much easier to help someone else than it is youself and I don't like to feel weak.  Diana