Re: [MOL] Am I getting thru? [01710] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Am I getting thru?

Hi Frank,
You came throught loud and clear.  I was just on my way to bed and seen your
post.  So I wanted to let you know that your shirt went out this morning, let
me know when you get it and how you like it, OK?
 Love ya,
Nanc ():-)
Your response to I think Laurie was very good, I'm proud of you.  Not keep up
the good work like that...

In a message dated 3/30/99 9:38:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, fmc@ndak.net