Re: [MOL] Am I getting thru to you? [01709] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Am I getting thru to you?

Hi Frank,
Got this one too.
Good night now.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 3/30/99 9:43:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, fmc@ndak.net
writes:

<< Subj:	 [MOL] Am I getting thru to you?
 Date:	3/30/99 9:43:26 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	fmc@ndak.net (Frank Cromie)
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

 Lillian,I do not believe that my E-Mail is getting thru.Are you getting my
 mail.Love Frank >>