Re: [MOL] Laurie [01702] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Laurie

I am curious to know why your Dad is on Prednizone?  It is called the drug
from hell, I am on it for Addison Desease.  Between that and the steroids I
would make a wonderful Santa Clause for the Molers Christmas Party.  We are
having one aren't we Molers?

I also wanted to tell you that since we live on the Ocean, there is plenty
of seafood eaten here.  Much to my dismay they are saying now to be careful
of seafood as so much of the U.S. waterways are polluted.  Honestly what can
we eat?  I went to the Gov't. Toxic Waste site and just in our small county
we had 6 large polluting sources, two of which were the Marine Corps Base,
Paris Island, S.C. and Marine Corps Air Station, both with-in 10 miles of
each other.

Something I have been picking up on over the MOL line is that certain
cancers are more concentrated to certain area's.  Example, Ohio appear's to
have more lung cancer than S.C.; however S.C. run's high in Breast
Cancer....  Anyone have imput on this?

Your friend, lillian