Re: [MOL] Lillian [01700] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Hi. Lillian.
Thank you for the welcome!  I am having all kinds of trouble with my email and I am having to go about reading it thru Microsoft Explorer. A very slow way.  Anyway, I am barely running.
I am glad you are back!  I could tell by the excitement of all the other members that you are a very important team member, so I am happy that you now have your computer.