Re: [MOL] CC to the MOL Angles [01699] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CC to the MOL Angles

Dear Laurie - that's a pretty area up there, but a log cabin up near Lk
Allatoona sounds like a piece of heaven....I'm sure your father in law can't be
deficient in essential fatty acids like Omega 3 and Omega 6 with all that
seafood, but, I am convinced he can get a lot of veggies down via juicing...it's
been my salvation, literally and figuratively speaking...since I too was none
too fond of greens...Love hearing from you - when Davis gets home, maybe you can
catch a breather and we can talk over the phone - maybe over the weekend.  Love.
Cori.