[MOL] The Shaving Ball [01698] Medicine On Line

[MOL] The Shaving Ball

The Shaving Ball
A man enters a barber shop for a shave. While the barber is foaming him up, he
mentions the problems he has getting a close shave around the cheeks.

"I have just the thing," says the barber taking a small wooden ball from a
nearby drawer. "Place this between your cheek and gum."

The client places the ball in his mouth and the barber proceeds with the
closest shave the man has ever experienced. After a few strokes the client
asks in garbled speech. "And what if I swallow it?"

"No problem. That happens from time to time." says the barber. "Just bring it
back tomorrow like everyone else does."