Re: [MOL] How to join forum [01694] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] How to join forum

Dear Laurie - I just read your reply to my email (after I'd sent you a couple of
lines in response to your email to Kathy C. - is that too complicated - never
mind) - anyway, I like your Dad HATED, DETESTED veggies....but I found an
excellent solution and one that I am truly convinced has been very instrumental
in my doing so well.  I bought a juicer and you just wouldn't believe the amount
of veggies I consume now - in juice form.  My regular daily veggie drink
consists of:
8 carrots or so (great for the betacarotene, C, E etc.)
1/2 broccoli (cruciferous - good for cancer)
2 ribs celery (good for potassium)
Handful of spinach (iron, chlorophyll good lung cleanser)
Handful of kale(ditto spinach)
1/2 beet(Vit K - good for blood)
1/2 green pepper (contains selenium)
1/2 apple (to sweeten)
1 cucumber (good for cleansing kidneys)
Vegs are the cell builders - so very important to rebuild cells - particularly
if undergoing chemo etc.

I also have a large fruit juice every morning - fruits help cleanse the body
2 grapefruit (peeled)
1 apple
1 pear (helps w/elimination)

I mix and match depending on what I can get - I did switch to organic also to
not have to deal with pesticides, waxes, etc.
I would highly recommend juicing if he hates veggies...my body really craves
them now believe it or not - I know I get a lot of energy from them, and feel
great, and my body seems to be saying thank you thank you....everyone keeps
telling me I look better today than I did 10 years ago...cancer notwithstanding
(I was going thru a divorce back then so probably did look like hell...but,
nonetheless....)
I would recommend you get either Jay Kordich's paperback The Juiceman's Power of
Juicing and/or  Dr. N. Walker's book - Fresh Vegetable and Fruit Juices  -
what's missing in your body...
Believe me, it'll become a way of life.

And yes, I can certainly sympathize with your treadmill life...I too have 3 sons
and am a single Mom - do I ever remember the days of tearing out of the office
to get to the day cares on time, then rushing home to dinner, homework, baths,
etc. housework, laundry....mine are older now, so in many ways are less
demanding and can fix themselves dinner, etc.....but sometimes teenagers are
more stressful...at least with little ones, you can get them into bed and
collapse...Now I collapse, and they stay up much later than I...Oh well, c'est
la vie.  Take care.  Love.  Cori.   Keep in touch. Feel free to call  -- there
are quite a few natural immune boosters that could probably help your father in
law tremendously. Such as essiac and cat's claw and echinacea etc. etc. lots of
people take these even when on traditional protocols.  C.